Saturday, March 1, 2008

March updates

It has been awhile since I've posted anything here. So here goes-

It is the 1st of the month so as soon as I saw James this morning we had to change the calendars. He is my constant timekeeper.

The biggest news lately is that Bryan was in an accident last night. Everyone was okay but the Toyota was hit in the same area that already had damage, so maybe he'll get a fixed front end out of this.

We have been attending a weekly workshop for parents of kids with disabilities that the state is offering to families that are stuck on the waiting list for services. The information that they present isn't anything new but the companionship of others who are going through the same sort of experiences is wonderful. I'm going to be sad when the sessions are over.

Bryan and James just got back from their special time together. They go swimming at the rec center and have a great time. They just beat the storm that is raining/snowing pretty hard right now. Of course Bryan has to go back out in the weather to take Joseph and Colton to the movies in a few minutes (in the cool Avenger that the rental place gave us).

Speaking of Joseph he had his first official date a few weeks ago when he asked a good friend to their Jr. prom. They had a great time and the pictures are so cute of them. Joe looks so grownup in his tux. Sorry that I can't share the pics (my scanner isn't hooked up and I am too lazy to do it).

Well I can't think of anything else to share, except that I would love to hear from all of you.

Love you-The Singleton's

No comments: